- Mar 24, 2016 - Pashman Stein Lawyers Selected to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Mar 16, 2015 - Five Pashman Stein Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers List for 2015 Six Attorneys Also Selected to the Rising Stars List
- Sep 23, 2016 - Can A Third Mortgage Have Priority Over A First Mortgage?
- Sep 9, 2015 - Family Business Succession Planning
- Jan 12, 2015 - Prepayment Penalties – Understanding Commercial Loans vs. Mortgage Loans
- Jan 2, 2015 - New Year’s resolutions for your business
- Jul 20, 2014 - Triple Play: Three Things You Should Know About Your Will
- Jun 18, 2013 - Renewal Options in Commercial Real Estate Leases
Louis Pashman has extensive experience in corporate law, commercial transactions, estate planning, family law, and appellate matters. He advises the firm’s business clients on a wide range of issues that affect their interests. He also has an active mediation and arbitration practice.
Mr. Pashman is a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer.
Supercade Cherry Hill, Inc. v. Eatontown, 178 NJ Super 152 (App. Div. 1981)
In Re Schedule of Rates for Barnert Memorial Hospital, 92 NJ 31 (1983)
In Re Kaufman, 194 NJ Super 124 (App. Div. 1984)
In Re Lennan, 102 NJ 518 (1986)
Johnson v. Cyklop Strapping Corp., 220 NJ Super 250 (App. Div. 1987)
H. Rosenblum v. Adler, 221 NJ Super (App. Div. 1987)
Kiken v. Kiken, 149 NJ 441 (1997)
In Re Napp Technologies, Inc., 338 NJ Super 176 (Law Div. 2001)
In Re Venezia, 191 NJ 259 (2006)
-Past Chair, Disciplinary Review Board, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
-Past Member, Committee on Judicial Performance, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
-Past Member, Committee on Matrimonial Litigation, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
-Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on Continuing Legal Education
-Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on State Legislation
-Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointments
-Past Chair, Bergen County District II-A Ethics Committee
-Past Chair, Bergen County Legal Services
-Past President, Bergen County Bar Association
United States District Court, District of New Jersey
United States Tax Court
United States Supreme Court
- Selected for the New Jersey Super Lawyer list in the Business Litigation practice area in the 2006 to 2017 editions.
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.