Scott R. Lippert
- Dec 5, 2017 - Nine Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Named 2017 Bergen County Top Lawyers
- Mar 24, 2016 - Pashman Stein Lawyers Selected to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Mar 16, 2015 - Five Pashman Stein Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers List for 2015 Six Attorneys Also Selected to the Rising Stars List
Scott Lippert heads the firm’s real estate department. Mr. Lippert joined the firm as a shareholder in 2003. He focuses his practice on commercial real estate sales, (including tax-deferred exchanges pursuant to Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code), acquisitions, financing and leasing, including more than 30 years of experience in dealing with retail, industrial, office, and residential properties for both landlords and tenants. He also has extensive experience with asset sales, asset-backed loan transactions and the formation of business entities.
Mr. Lippert also has substantial experience handling land use and real estate-related regulatory matters, including applications before municipal zoning and planning boards and the Department of Environmental Protection. His practice extends to transactions in New Jersey and New York.
Recent Representative Matters
- Representation of owner of 31,000 square foot retail center in tax-deferred sale and acquisition of two replacement parcels
- Representation of a Northern New Jersey medical practice in leasing space at six different locations
- Representation of a landlord in leasing space to tenants at a Class A office facility in Morristown, New Jersey
- Representation of a well-known retail chain of stores in the closing of an asset-based credit facility of $22,500,000
- Representation of Peapack Gladstone Bank in mortgage lending transactions
- Representation of a chain of Manhattan-based convenience stores in its leasing of a new store in lower Manhattan
- Representation of a non-profit corporation in the acquisition and development of a site for the training of young autistic adults, including obtaining land use approvals and the closing of a construction loan
- Representation of a developer in obtaining approvals for 134 units of housing in Wallington, New Jersey
- Representation of a non-profit agency in the acquisition of a recreational site of approximately 140 acres in northwestern New Jersey
- Representation of a medical practice in Teaneck, New Jersey to obtain a use variance to expand an existing facility
-Member, Bergen County Bar Association
-Past Chair, District II-A Fee Arbitration Committee
-Past Member, District II-A Ethics Committee
-Past Member, Board of Trustees of The Foundation at Bergen Regional Medical Center
-Board Member of Paramus Children’s Health Foundation, Inc.
-Past President, Paramus Rotary Club
-Past President, Pascack Valley High School Gridiron Club
-Member, Secondary School Alumni Interview Committee, University of Pennsylvania
-Past Chairman of Paramus Rotary Club Foundation
– Chairman, Planning Board of the Township of River Vale
– Member, Peapack-Gladstone Bank Advisory Board
United States District Court, District of New Jersey
United States Tax Court
- Selected for the New Jersey Super Lawyer list for the 2015 and 2016 editions.
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.